Oh, hello. Sorry about bitching, but there are just some things that bug me.
1. Bad grammar. Unless English is your second language, there is no reason to sound ignorant. If you only speak one language, perhaps you should LEARN TO SPEAK IT CORRECTLY!!!!
2. “Nother” IS NOT A WORD! Saying “That’s a whole nother matter”makes you sound like a moron.
3. “Have a good one”. Really? A good what? Orgasm? Bowel movement? Day in prison? Why don’t people say “Have a good day” anymore???? Day has the same number of letters. Same number of syllables. Have a good one just sounds lazy and slacker-like.
4. People on TV NEVER EAT a real meal. The women take these dorky little bites and mimic chewing like they are eating a burger in one bite. It’s annoying. I understand that they have lines to say, but it’s just stupid.
5. Restaurant food, as shown on TV, is never as appetizing when you go to the actual restaurant. It’s usually smaller and just thrown together.
6. People who insist on talking to you but never let you contribute to the conversation. Um, don’t ask me a question or try to engage me in conversation if I’m just expected to sit and listen and nod and look pretty. When I have a conversation, I like it to be 2 way. I may have something important to say – let me try.
okay. that’s enough complaining for today. tomorrow will be a whole nother story though. heheheh
2009/06/29 at 12:37 am
Another annoying thing that happens on TV a lot?? People hang up the phone without saying goodbye. I mean ALL the time. People don’t do that in real life. It’s just rude.
And you know? It would be a much more interesting world if everyone walked around all day wishing eachother “Good Orgasm.”
And just to chime in: I loved the Gilmore Girls too! WOOT!
2009/06/20 at 7:50 pm
Number 4 reminds me of The Gilmore Girls. My husband complained bitterly because they always talked about eating all the time, but never once finished more than a french fry or two. They were also always waving around obviously empty coffee cups.
2009/06/20 at 9:18 pm
OMGoat! i loved the gilmore girls! but yeah, the amount of food
wastedeaten was crazy!!
2009/06/20 at 11:32 am
I had a #6 moment yesterday. There was a meeting that I HAD to attend. To hear some speak, the world would absolutely STOP SPINNING if I didn’t show up. So I dropped everything else I had going on and attended the meeting. How many times was I asked a question? About 400. How many times was I allowed to speak and actually answer any of those questions.
That burned my butter.