My friend Chibi tagged me in a meme. I’ve never been tagged in a meme before. It felt kind of nice. *heh*
- What colour are your underwear right now?
Right now? It’s orange. Is that how you spell orange in Canadia? Or should it be ourange?
- What’s your least favourite food?
Again with the “ou”? Hee. Least favorite is, um, bananas I think. The smell makes me gag. There is about a 20 minute window of opportunity for perfect ripeness. I find bananas exhausting.
- Does it bother you when I put extra letters in my word? Well, too bad: I’m Canadian, eh?
It doesn’t bother me. It makes me giggle. Or should I say “giuggle”? (OMG, I kill me!!)
- How do you like your eggs?
It depends on the situation. I do enjoy a hard-boiled egg at times. Scrambled is nice. Sunny make me smile. Benedict is a nice treat. Poached are nice. That’s the long answer. I guess the short answer is “cooked”.
- What book are you currently reading? Should I read it?
I am reading The Magician. It’s not bad, but it’s hard to not compare it to Harry Potter. I’m also reading Sex, Murder, and a Double Late. I like it. It’s fun. You should read this one. The Magician? I’m not sure.
- Did you have an imaginary friend? What was his/her name?
I’m sure I probably did, but for the life of me, I cannot remember anything about her/him. Is that a bad thing?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure, keeping in mind I’m Prudy McPruderson, Mayor of Prudeville?
Hmm…. For the Mayor of Prudeville, I would say chocolate from Lake Champlaine Chocolates. Or Sancerre wine. I’ll leave it there. 😉
- If you could have any job in the whole wide world, what would it be?
I would love to play with kittens all day. Or be paid to read. How great would that be? Or combine those!?! Reading while surrounded by kittens. Bliss.
- Do you watch Toddlers & Tiaras?
I don’t know what that means.
- What CD is in your CD player? (Do you still have one of those? If not, what was the last song played on your MP3 player? Should I be listening to them/her/him/it?)
I think it was Anchor by Mindy Gledhill. It’s the only song of hers I’ve heard, but I really like it.
- Shoes: off at the door, or wear ’em through the house?
I used to wear them through the house, but as I get older I’ve become more of a germaphobe, so off they come. *shudder*
So, 11 questions for you, if you choose to continue this:
- Do you ever tell anyone your middle name? What is it?
- What is one book you recommend to everyone?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
- If you could live in another country, which would it be and why?
- Do you like what you do for a living?
- What is your best memory from high school?
- Would you travel back to that time if you could?
- Do you journal regularly?
- What is your opinion on flavored coffee or fruity beer?
- East coast or west coast?
- What do you do that makes you goofy-grin happy?