Oh, hello. I didn’t see you there. I’m sure I was doing something very important, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. So, come on in and I’ll tell you a story. Of course, it’s my side of the story, but in here, I am the Goddess of all things Mag And Moo. 🙂
Coupla things you should know:
- Where I work – not gonna tell you the name. You will see it referred to as the Gas ‘n Sip. Go with it. I work in an office environment, so that name doesn’t really fit, but again, go with it.
- Names – changed. For example: my boss = The Leg Jiggler; it’s annoying, he’s annoying, life goes on.
- Stories – very little embellishment if I can help it. Mostly because if I get challenged, I probably wouldn’t remember what I lied about. It’s just easier that way.
- My parents – I love them dearly, but OMGoat can they annoy me.
- OMGoat – non-denominational, non-offensive.
I guess that’s good for now. Have some wine. 🙂
Updated for 2011:
Still at the Gas ‘n Sip. The Leg Jiggler isn’t my boss anymore due to reorganization, but we still see each other every day. Same department, different org structure.
I have been going thru a bit of a personal “reorganization” too for the past few months. I like to think I am a work in progress and I am working on becoming the best version of me. That said, I *am* perfect – the perfect me I know how to be right now. I make mistakes, but I am trying to make them less often. And I am trying to be kinder and gentle.
I hope you enjoy what you see here. I love comments because I like to know that people are reading. I don’t, however, like mean comments. I think there is too much negativity in the world already. I can’t abide someone putting me and/or my thoughts and feelings down for no apparent reason.
So be nice. Thank you.
Updated for 2013:
I’m still at the Gas ‘n Sip. I’m still working on myself. Other than that, things seem the same.